Power-Packed Experiential Trial Lesson
It is not the same when you learn from the very best
- We train our students to approach challenging questions with confidence
- We ensure that every lesson is power-packed and mind-blowing
- We hand-hold our students and walk the journey with them
- We give our students a piece of mind that they are in the safest hands possible
- This is why over 800 students choose Making Sense every year
- We have helped thousands of students and we can help you too
“Just do the things we ask of you, and your grades will come”
As featured in Channel NewsAsia and The Straits Times, founder Mr. William Lin spearheads a team of highly qualified Chemistry tutoring specialists to guide students towards academic excellence in O-level, IP, and A-level Chemistry. Today, we have grown into a highly established tuition centre with an ecosystem of various subject experts, impacting, and transforming the lives of more than 800 students annually. We gladly invite students to have a taste of our award-winning program.
- Experience a mind-blowing session and understand why students love our teaching
- Gain access to a sample of the best Chemistry materials
- Apply what you have learnt into exam grade questions
- Parents highly encouraged (not compulsory) to turn up at the end of the trial session to pick their child
- Gather feedback about your child and how we can help to improve his/her grades
- If your child is satisfied with the trial lesson, enjoy a special discount when you register for class on the day of the trial lesson
Fees for the trial lesson will be pro-rated to 1 lesson.
O-Level / IP Chemistry – $85
A-Level Chemistry – $105
Founder and Principal of Making Sense, Mr. William Lin with CEO and Indigo Group Principal Mr. Samuel Lim
We are excited to announce that Making Sense is now in partnership with Indigo Education Group. The union of both companies will further enhance our value and philosophy of providing a first-class educational experience for our students and parents. Students of both centres will be housed together and can attend weekly lessons at any of our 6 outlets nationwide. Students will enjoy special discounts and bonuses when signing up for multiple subjects.
Beauty World Centre
Bukit Timah Shopping Centre