1. You think there’s still plenty of time
Aka the false security stage. If only my future time-traveling self came to warn me of the repercussions of my slacking off at this stage…
2. You refuse to buckle down
In this procrastinating phase, everything else looks a hundred times more interesting than cracking out the books.
3. You curiously check with fellow students, “How far have you gotten?”
You start to panic a little upon realising that you’re lagging behind
4. You decide that, ok, it’s time to START MY ENGINES
5. You lay out your studying materials, draw up a timetable…
Game face ON
6. After a while you decide that you have accomplished SO MUCH
Look at how much highlighting was done!
7. And so you deserve a break
8. But soon, it’s back to the books you go
9. Argh, so torturous
10. You feel more anxious day by day
11. But on exam day there’s this eerie sense of calm
Nothing more you can do now. You’ve given your all.
12. You don’t walk into the exam hall. You STRUT.
13. Killing it in the exam hall like
14. What you think you’ll do after the exam
15. What really happens after the paper
And there you have it, the various stages of exam prep.
Hold on! It’s not over yet. The next batch of exams is right around the corner…
If walking into the exam hall confidently is a dream of yours, and if you need help in chemistry, feel free to contact Making Sense, top-tier provider of chemistry tuition in Singapore.
All the best!